Old April 23rd 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.soc
ZBicyclist

Default lickton's gets no more business from me!

Jens Müller wrote:
ZBicyclist schrieb:
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
My goodness, do you go into a restaraunt and complain that they
shouldn't be charging $6 for a salad that has .50 worth of
vegetables or whatever in it? How is that different?

One hopes the waitress is more attractive than Robert Lickton.

Another example is medicine.

Patient: "Doc, it hurts when I do this."

Doctor: "Don't do that."

That will cost you upwards of $50.

No, only 10 ¤. Maybe it costs social security the equivalent of $50,
but I doubt it.

At the rate the dollar is going, it may not be long before 10 ¤. IS $50.

When the Euro was first introduced, it was worth about 80 US cents. Now
it's worth $1.60

--
Mike Kruger
"You have to be careful if you are reckless." - Richard M. Daley