Old August 1st 18, 11:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Kill-filing

wrote in message
[...]

I didn't pay of OE. What difference does it make
anyway? The point was that you are preventing people
from replying to you with the same method that you're
trying to prevent them from kill filing you.
Just saying.

Kill filing is hardly effective when everyone else is quoting you in
their posts.

I think kill filing is more effective these days. There seems to be several
methods of doing it now on YouTube I notice. I am against kill filing anyone
for any reasons whosoever, except in cases of criminal harassment. It is
terrific fun to read what morons and idiots think of me and my opinions.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota