Old May 30th 20, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

Default Pro cyclists

On Sat, 30 May 2020 19:28:11 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 7:16:55 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:

And I don't like all my eggs in one basket.

My insurance is £350.

I thought your Alfa was quite old, therefore not worth much? Or is it in a bracket equated with dangerous drivers? £350 is absurd, I haven't paid that much since I had a much smaller NCD.

I have been with Hastings for about 10 years now, maybe I need to change insurers when it runs out in September. They tend to jack the prices up for loyal mugs, er customers.

I check on gocompare etc if I think the price is increasing or just every 2 or 3 years to see anyway. And also whenever I change car.