Old October 6th 03, 09:22 AM
Ian

Default Wearing walkmans can be dangerous!

Lee must be edykated coz e writed:

I wear a walkman on my commute and if you are safe and careful then there is
no reason why not.

I stop at every junction, look to make sure nothing is coming, look again
before i cross etc. etc. No accidents to date. I have my walkman turned
very low and can hear the traffic in any case!

How is it different to a car driver having his radio on? There you have the
noise of the engine, the radio and the fans all blowing!!

Just my 2p worth ;-)

The difference in a car is that you are surrounded by a big metal box!

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk