Old October 21st 04, 06:11 PM
bri719

Michael Dart wrote:

Marzocchi doesn't allow end users to have service info on their forks
anymore. They've pulled all their info off the website too. You'll need to
take it to an "Authorized Marzocchi Service Center". It's one of several
reasons I'm leaving the Bomberhood as soon as funds allow.

so, even for 2004 models eh? man, that sucks. I was thinking of buying
one of those (or an '05 model).

so what are you going to do and what type of fork do you ride. is it
Manitou time, or Fox?? I really prefer to service stuff myself when
possible. never taken a fork apart, but that's never stopped me before...

bri

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email