Old July 15th 04, 07:13 PM
Muddy

Default norco :confused:

"pas" wrote in message ...
supabonbon wrote:
johngrass wrote in
message ...
is norco a good brand because when i went to my local bike shop (they
don't sell norco) but they said that norco isn't a good brand and
that they copy off specialized is this true and if it is do norco
still make good bikes in the $1800 price range for mountain bikes or
should i go with what the bike shop said and get the avanti manic

thanx

Look at your keyboard. See that key below the L?

/s

There are two more useful keys below the "enter" key and the "caps lock"
key too. How about that...

Penny

how sad
I left this newsgroup because certain readers were more interested in
bitching than helping others out now I other forums like mbuk and
alike - cos atleast there talking about biking

norco's are a great bike my friend has one climbs great though they
seem cheap and are cheap so you get what you pay for but then it rides
great and feels great - its upto you - are you after a bike that looks
good or feels good?

- and I didn't use any caps or puntuate. how about that...