Old June 29th 08, 01:56 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman - has he really gone for good?

"A Muzi" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
My God ... I think Tom Sherman has really gone at last![...]

Tom Sherman wrote:
Who?

so, rumors of your demise may be exaggerated?

Tom Sherman is actually quite brain dead and has been for years. He is like
a zombie. All that is required is that someone drive a wooden stake through
his heart. That is what I am here for.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka