Old September 5th 11, 12:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

On Sep 5, 3:04*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Sep 2, 4:03 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Nope, simply documenting something does not mean it is true and accepted.
ALL facts are subject to being interpreted and disputed. My contempt for
your so-called facts runneth over!
My contempt for your contempt runneth over. *The facts I presented,

and you deleted, were tested and verified facts of which you are in
denial. *You never have been able to discern the difference between a
fact and an opinion. *Facts are not subject to dispute. *Let the
lecture begin..

Let us NOT begin!

I see that you once again callously deleted that which I wrote and to
which you are responding. This inappropriate and discourteous.
Readers are entitled to know what you are responding to.

You are not qualified to ascertain anything at all about true health and
medical facts.

1. I was talking about you and fact sin general.
2. Having learned what I learned and having learned how little you
know, I dare say that I am much more qualified than are you who are
uninformed by choice.

It takes expertise to do that. All you are reading is
propaganda put forth by know-nothings who have an agenda of their own.

What I am reading is labeled as propaganda by a know nothing pursuing
his own agenda. that much has become evident in this exchange. You
are a completel waste of my time.

They
used to call such types snake oil salesmen who could cure all conditions if
you would only buy their nostrum. The nostrum can be either a product or
information.

Fortunately, for the most part, medical science has progressed beyond
that.

A new character has come along (Dr. Oz) advising that we should all eat meat
and dairy.

MISINFORMATION ALERT!!! Once again you haven't got your facts
straight. It never ceases to amaze me how you speak with such
authority about that which you know so little and often enough even
get things completely WRONG. Could you please extend everyone the
courtesy to get your facts straight and cease misinforming the
readership. Dr .Oz advses against consumption of any food products
source form anything with parents and faces. Dr Oz advocates a plant
based diet.

On the other hand. Ornish is still in business advising against
all such foods. This is mainly in connection with heart disease, but even
less is known about cancer.

The fact is that a Mediterranean diet which is a heart healthy diet is
considered to be a good anti-cancer diet as well.

Final wisdom according to Ed Dolan the Great ... eat whatever you want but
only in moderation!

Might I suggest humble pie? Fell free to eat that in excess. IT will
do us all some good. Wisdom and repetition are not synonyms.
Furthermore, repetition is no substitute for argument.

Diet plays a role because how and what we eat is an important element of
life. However, what is in dispute is how great that role is in the grand
scheme of things. Most people in all previous cultures never lived much
past
the age of 40. Maybe mother nature never intended that we should live to
age
70 or 80?
Much has changed over time *that has contributed to increased

longevity. *There are man y variable that have com into play, not the
least of is advancement in medical sciences, but the role that diet
plays cannot be denied.

The trouble with comparing diets and diseases of various peoples around the
globe is that most of the other variables are not uniform. Hells Bells, most
people in most societies do not get cancer because they do not live long
enough to get it. Same is true for heart disease and most other diseases of
old age. Such statistical comparisons are worthless.

More opinion state as fact by the unenlightened.

Why not talk to your wife and get her input. She is a nurse and knows
things
about life and death that you and I don't.
Why not get your facts straight before embarrassing yourself? *As

usual, you are talking crap again about that which you know nothing.
My wife is a retired IT professional *and a certified therapist ...
not a nurse. *Can't you ever get anything right???

As a therapist, she has seen people in various stages of debilitation and
therefore knows more than you do about the difficulties that go with
impairment and diseased conditions. You are more like me - selfish to the
core and only concerned about yourself. Welcome to the club!

You are confusing the staion of a nurse who primarily administer to
with physical ailments and a therapist who does not. DO NOT flatter
yourself by thinking that we are at all alike. I am nothing like
you. I have never been and never will be as egocentric, self-serving,
self-indulgent and selfish as you are. That is a club to which I
never aspire to become a member.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka