Old September 6th 11, 08:29 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Sep 5, 10:01 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
My whole philosophy is to create skepticism about everything that is
so-called 'known' under the sun. I leave dissension and consternation in
my
wake wherever I go. I am especially death on political correctness. That
is
what I do a good job at.

In this exchange, I have presented facts which you have predictably

have countered not with skepticism, but rather with antagonism in the
form of unsubstantiated opinion and conjecture. Why because when it
come to debate that is just the best the you can do. Granted
dissension is your thing but what you leave in your wake is a
dispassionate, unimpressed and disnterested readership, the very
audience whose attention you strive to aim to elicit.

All you leave in your wake is terminal boredom. You express nothing but
conventional opinions. Your earnestness is almost childlike. You must be a
trial and a tribulation to everyone around you.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka