Old September 6th 11, 10:17 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
harv

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

""T°m Sherm@n"" wrote in message ...

On 9/5/2011 2:33 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
I know you went to Loyola because you told me so. All Catholic colleges
require that you waste inordinate amounts of time on courses like
religion
and philosophy, which is why I never went to a Catholic college. Catholic
colleges are good at preparing students for law and medical schools, but
terrible at any of the liberal arts. Reason? Too much religion.

Most Loyola (Chicago) students, faculty and staff end up on LSD at one
time or another.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.

If they drove there last winter they might have spent more time than
anticipated.

__
gotbent