Old September 8th 11, 07:49 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Sep 6, 2:38 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Jim McNamara is more interesting to me. What amazes me is that he somehow
found Ed Gin an interesting person. Will wonders never cease!

You are a purveyor of disinformation ... now that is a wonder that

never ceases. I haven't had anything to do with Ed Gin for over a
decade. You on the other hand, who only encountered the guy only on
the internet ,cannot cease from dredging up his name and forum events
form the past. It is time long overdue for you to let it go. Have
you discussed your obsession with [of] yours with your therapist?

You were the one who obsessed about Ed Gin. I merely told him to go ****
himself. That is what you should have done too if you had listened to my
sage advice instead of remonstrating with him. I have never known anyone so
clueless as you when it came to Ed Gin. Even the cowardly Tom Sherman came
out of that fracas better.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka