Old September 9th 11, 03:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Sep 8, 7:43 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
I know enough about all of the above subjects so I don't engage in wild
goose chases like you do.

You mean in your skewed opinion you have merely assumed that you know

enough about all of the above subjects, but from our exchanges you
clearly demonstrated otherwise.

I knew enough to get the PSA test after age 55, something that you neglected
to do to your great disadvantage.

We only have to know a smattering of something about a few things to get
along successfully in life. Mostly, it is what our mothers told us we should
do or not do as kids. The complicated life is not worth living.

Thus spake Zarathustra!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka