Old November 17th 11, 07:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default Ed Dolan's 13th Final Farewell

On Nov 16, 5:33*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Since Ed Dolan has gone on record to indicate that there is no reason

for him to be truthful, it is logical to assume that anything and
everything that Ed Dolan says should be taken for what it is ... a lie
and that includes his 14th announcement of his intention to depart
Usenet newsgroups.

Poor Jimmy, ever disappointed that I don't take him seriously.

You're still here? Did you say something ... I mean something of any
consequence?

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka