Old November 27th 08, 05:12 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

" Ed Dolan the Great is the Greatest Hermit who has ever lived. There is
not one person in a million who could have lived my life.

that begs the question why would they want to. your life is scary with
violent thoughts of rape

My only contact with other life are my purring pussy cats. They love me for
myself alone. What woman will ever give you that kind of love?

no one will ever love you ed, man or woman, you are a horrible person
inclined to violence. I can see why you isolate yourself - to avoid the
jail time that would follow,

All a woman will ever give you is just bitching, bitching, bitching ....

more like leaving, leaving, leaving

mk5000

"where flowers rusted and salt corroded."--gabriel garcia marquez, love in
the time of cholera