Old December 20th 08, 04:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Johnny Borborigmi

Default December Cold in Minnesota

On Dec 18, 2:05*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Well, as you can tell, I am starting to go crazy from the cold. Any of you
who are living in more moderate climes should count your blessings. Right
about now, I would give my soul for a little warmth. My advice to anyone
reading these forlorn words of mine is that if you are still young make it
your life's work to find a decent climate to live in. You do not want to end
up like me, cursing the weather every day of your life.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Well We're getting hammered right now with a big storm here in NY. 7+
inches so far. Probably 9-10 before it's over. It's 20 degrees F.
currently as I type this. No bike riding for me!