Old December 21st 08, 05:20 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
sergio

Default December Cold in Minnesota

On 20 Dic, 08:08, Tim McNamara wrote:
and repeated budget cutting for road repair and
maintenance because low taxes are more important than a functioning
infrastructure...

Unlike what is happening in Manchiuria (China) as reoported by a
friend who has just come back: every possible infrastructure is
blossoming and booming over there.

Sergio
Pisa

P.s. The weather over here? Yesterday I was out for more than three
hours, to and from a butcher in the countryside. Returned with
backpack loaded with good meats for the imminent festivity. The hen
wasn't even frozen when I got home. Cheers and Merry Xmas to all.