Old August 10th 05, 06:41 PM
ben

Default Plz Help

Hi all hope you can help me with a small problem im having.
I have a sarecen mtb that im trying to upgrade, as i have been given some
parts from my brothers old bike.
I am wanting to know what chainset i need to match an 8 speed cassete as my
old wheel has only 7. The chainset at the moment is a sr suntour with
shamano cassete. My new rear wheel has a 8 speed cassete on and i have been
given new 8 speed shifters and rear mech. Have been told i might have to
change the chainset at a local bike shop but not sure if they just want my
hard earned cash. Any help would be greatfully recived, and thanks for your
time.

x-- 30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion
x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD