Old October 12th 18, 05:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default MTB 29*2.20 65 PSI

On 10/11/18 8:50 AM, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Roger Merriman wrote:

3 yes that’s the maximum pressure, unwise to
go beyond it really, though since most pumps
will give slightly different readings..

What I meant was, I understand if it says 65psi
then that is the max, *but* is this to be
understood as a digit obtained in a controlled
lab setting with a brand new tube and tire, or
do people actually put in 65psi and use it?

I run mine over the max PSI at the rear, and can comfortable get 100 PSI
into them. Exploded one once, poor fitting tbf.