Old December 8th 11, 12:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
M5usr[_2_]

Default Giant OCR5 bike

On 12/05/2011 04:53 PM, Mass wrote:
I am considering buying a third hand bike, it's a Giant OCR5 the owner
says that it's a small, I am 5'2 feet and would like to know if
there's any way of checking if the bike will fit me without going into
a bike shop

I would google the bike model to findout what small means in regards to
size in cm or inch , then I would use this online bike fit calculator.

http://www.ebicycles.com/bicycle-tools/frame-sizer

This will give you a rough indication if the frame will fit you .

Maybe you google bike fitting , to learn more.

Good luck

Chris