Old April 26th 19, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

Default Why do most lithium batteries have a flat +ve end?

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:35:12 +0100, Simon Jester wrote:

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 6:04:59 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do most lithium batteries have a flat +ve end? This means they don't make contact in some devices, and tin foil is required!

I think you mean Aluminium foil or Aloooominum as the continentally challenged say.
How many people keep Tin foil in their house and why would they?

Everyone I know says tin foil. It may no longer be made of tin, but it's quicker to say.