Old April 29th 19, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile Idiot Alert!

On 28/04/2019 21:45, Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 21:28:25 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay little
masochist, blabbered again:

Good to see that you felt personally addressed when "retard" was mentioned,
retard! BG

Of course! Especially as the compliment omes from YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me the further excellent honour of being a
stench, a revulsion, and a big suck on a sour lemon.

LOL Obviously Mr Pounder is right about you demented cyclists!

You are a friend of Mr Pounder and his sharpened filthy battleaxe? Good
for you.
Now please label me a thick-headed trog.