Old September 7th 13, 10:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

On Saturday, September 7, 2013 2:33:38 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
You would know a lot about dishonesty wouldn't you criminal. Do you have any plans on using your phd in prison when you **** up again Mike? I am sure the jailbirds will be very interested to read your literature review. It would make a great change from playboy.

Still grasping at straws? You already know that I am not a criminal. But mountain bikers all are. Every one of them rides illegally and/or builds illegal trails.