Old December 6th 18, 04:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default What kind of pump am I supposed to use on this bike?

On 12/6/2018 7:45 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 12:35:08 AM UTC, jbeattie wrote:

...so you could be a Joerg-like super-helpful person and pump the flat tires of the hapless people with Schrader valves found stranded on the trail -- dying of dehydration and starvation, miles away from the nearest brewpub.

Whoa! You gotta tell the story in sequence. What happened to the mountain lion that had already bitten off one of the fleeing cyclist's heels?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Raleigh-Bik...-/310967626346

Andre Jute
Lions are pests, vermin. They eat all the more attractive animals. They have no sense of a balanced ecology. And they breed like there's no tomorrow, the only true Malthusian case I know of. Even zoos won't take lions any more.

recycling:
https://www.enca.com/sites/default/f...NG2_150515.jpg

--
Andrew Muzi