Old December 6th 18, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default "councils could not "babysit everyone on a bike or urge them to slow down"

wrote:
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 4:18:33 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 2:41:01 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 12:20:39 AM UTC, TMS320 wrote:

That is one very important difference between a drunk cyclist
and a drunk driver.

Indeed - Tom Crispin of this parish once used the wriggle in court
that he could not possibly have been drunk and capable of riding a
bike as well.

He left the court a free man.

Cyclists wriggle all of the time.
And yes, I remember Crispin. Is he still around?

Inspired by me, he is on a grand tour of Europe in a VW camper
before his lads have to go to school next year.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.r...o/yFwPdVZuAAAJ

This is three years ago.

From 6MAY18.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.r...g/xmHTHtd7AAAJ