Old December 7th 18, 06:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default SKS RENNKOMPRESSOR: A superior, recommended floor pump

On 12/7/2018 1:32 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 12/7/2018 9:40 AM, patrick wrote:
Â* A question aboutÂ* floor pumps with the gauge down at the foot of the
pump. Does that position make the gauge more susceptible to moisture
contamination interfering with the gauge accuracy? I was surprised
with the water buildup from 2 weeks of semidaily operation in my park
pump- to the point that I tookÂ* the top fitting off, popped the
piston/rod section off and left it upside down in the sun for the
remainder of the day to clear out the accumulation.Â*Â*Â*Â* Pat

All compressed air systems have condensation issues.
Remove the cover or case and drill a small (1~2mm) hole in it to vent
moisture, as is general practice for compressed air gauges.

??

Where are you talking about drilling?

--
- Frank Krygowski