Old December 8th 18, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Brighton bottom slapping bicyclist NOT banged up

On Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 7:34:53 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 7:27:35 PM UTC, wrote:
On Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 3:51:36 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:

I am a scientist, I form opinions based on available data.

I have been smacked on the bum four times by car occupants when cycling, once with a 2 litre plastic Coke bottle. Ho hum.

Yes but that's not a crime because motorists pay Rude Tax.

It was 14 years ago as well!

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.r...A/43UMGO5ZxwUJ