Old December 11th 18, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything?

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 14:09:46 -0800 (PST), Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On Monday, December 10, 2018 at 12:42:29 PM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:
You just make things up -- even when the facts are so easy to find. I don't get that. You're retired. You have all day to look things up.

Is Tom retired? I thought he was just out of work. He's complained many times
about people refusing to hire him.

- Frank Krygowski

My experience, and my last position was as Operations Manager for a
construction company in Indonesia, is that when a company refuses to
hire someone there is usually very valid reasons. I might add that
education, per se, was not usually a major factor, quite the opposite
in fact as we were looking for people that could "do the job".

cheers,

John B.