Old September 23rd 04, 01:12 PM
john riley

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message ...
... For God's sakes, someone start saying something
interesting or else I will truly start trolling this group.

START?

... I have never
understood why we can't have disagreement about something without getting
into invective. ...

And yet you seem to understand afterall:

I must confess that I
occasionally (!?) lose all patience with some and go berserk myself, but I always
try to provide some content for the discussion to revolve around despite the
name calling.

Since when?

Just pure name calling is too infantile for words.

Doesn't seem to stop you.

I would agree that most here on ARBR are quite nice, but it only takes a few
rotten apples to spoil the barrel.

I guess you should know. You are the rottenest I've seen here, and
I've been looking in for a long time.

If you really had the taste for trash talk you claim to have, you
would have left here for monkey island a long time ago. People come
here to actually discuss recumbents, not have pie fights, but you take
advantage and throw pies anyway.