Old May 4th 19, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Gang of cyclist thugs attack man outside care home

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 5:30:17 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:

My first experience of Liverpool (as it really is) was having 20 mins to kill before my train at Lime St. I walked across the road to the shopping centre and saw a 'native' emerge from McD's. It opened the polystyrene container and dropped it on the floor, shoved 3/4 of a burger in it's mouth in 2 seconds and dropped the rest of the floor then walked away. I hate having to visit it.

I drove there when it was the capital of culture.
When I came back to my car, it was propped up on 4 novels!