Old April 24th 04, 08:13 PM
Jayne ZA

Default Uncomfortable seats

Hi Bonnie
As a fellow female I can recommend that you invest in a good comfortable
seat. I have a (homemade) airseat on my unicycle and it is still
uncomfortable at times. In the first few hours of learning my biggest
problem was bruises on the inside of my thighs from squeezing onto the
seat for dear life. As you spend more time in the saddle and your
posture (and confidence) improves you will feel less overt discomfort.
I believe that, no matter how experienced you are, no matter how
comfortable your seat is, you still need to take comfort breaks every
now and again.

Jayne

--
Jayne ZA - Learning to ride on a Coker

Being a statistician means never having to say you're certain

Jayne ZA's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4878