Old May 10th 08, 01:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Paul M. Hobson[_2_]

Default Can Too High Gears be Lowered on SRAM Dualdrive?

Artemisia wrote:
Now I have heard of people apparently changing the plates on a
derailleur to raise or lower the gear set. So I want to know, before I
get in touch with the Darth, if the request is feasible, if it is easy
or exorbitantly complicated to do, and what sort of price range are we
talking about.

Should be possible to get a new 9spd cassette. Cheaper thing to do
probably would be to simply get a smaller chainring (front gear)

\\paul
--
Paul M. Hobson
..:change the f to ph to reply:.