Old November 20th 11, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default I am so terrified

On 20/11/2011 16:11, Simon Weaseltemper wrote:
On 20/11/2011 15:54, Mrcheerful wrote:
by these threats of legal action against me that I am considering
starting a
suit claiming harrassment aginst the guilty parties.

I look forward to hearing how someone called Mrcheerful is being
harassed. As far as I can tell you are trying to be anonymous. Perhaps
you should look up the meaning of “Norwich Pharmacal orders”.

Trying to be anonymous? Like calling yourself Weaseltemper?

University