Old July 18th 03, 01:39 AM
tron

Default Amazing Photo

Just curious, how long would you say it takes to get to that level? I
realize it all depends on how much practice you're willing to put into
it, and how effective practice is. For me, I learned WWing in some
time, then got to 1-foot WW for 10m with about 3 weeks of practice,
averaging an hour a day. Gliding probably came in another month, with
less practice on average. If I were to spend 1 hour a day diligently
working on a specific skill set (organized routine), how long would you
guess it would take me to learn stand-up 1-foot gliding?

--
tron - -= J. Alan Atherton =-

- J. Alan Atherton
Just my 10 bytes.