Old July 22nd 03, 05:28 AM
Tom Keats

Default Sports nutrition books?

In article ,
"Preston Crawford" writes:
I'm looking for a good book on sports nutrition. Convinced that I wasn't
getting enough protein and just coming out of a fog of pretty accute anxiety
I decided recently to start eating meat again. Just fish and egg whites. I
feel a lot better, especially physically. I'd like to figure out, though,
having basically winged while I lost the weight and then got stuck in my
anxiety rut for a year or so, how much protein I need generally as an
athlete. Does anyone know of a good book that addresses this?

I don't know for sure, but that "radio doctor" guy, Dr. Gabe Mirkin
might have something up that alley:
www.drmirkin.com

I've never read or bought any of his stuff, though. I just hear his
short spiels on the radio sometimes. He purports to be a cyclist.

cheers,
Tom