Old July 23rd 03, 11:02 PM
Larry Schuldt

Default Entering the queue at a stop sign

Good question...

fwiw, for me it depends on how long the line. If the line is only a
few cars, I take my place at the back and wait my turn. This is safest
because I take the lane. I'm not beside anyone who could potentially
turn right (I'm in the US)

If the line gets longer, I ride to the front and stop. The latter move
is risky because of the possibility of a right turner. I watch for
turn signals, the angle of the front wheels, and body language of the
driver of the vehicle to my left.

larry
--
To reply by e-mail, be polite. Rudeness will get you nowhere.