Old July 28th 03, 02:39 AM
David L. Johnson

Default From NYTimes about the Tour/ Lance Broken Frame?

I*was glancing through the New York Times daily headline e-mail, and
noticed an article about the Tour. When I*went to it, I caught the
following as part of a discussion of what a weird Tour it was:

"He began the race with lower intestinal problems and crashed in stages
one and 15. He also momentarily rode through a hayfield in stage nine
and endured a broken frame and bad shoes. He also lost 10 pounds in heat
of the 12th stage individual time trial."

So, when did he endure a broken frame? Somehow I did not see that on OLN,
nor any reference to it. Maybe Trek sponsors the OLN broadcast?

--

David L. Johnson

__o | Enron's slogan: Respect, Communication, Integrity, and
_`\(,_ | Excellence.