Old July 31st 03, 12:25 AM
Mike CBR929rr

Default Road tire reccomendation, please

I have the same tire (with Kevlar though).....they are all cracked too ...
I am used to Continental and never had a similar problem....
I did take the Hutchinson because my bicycle reseller did cary Conti
anymore.....well I will go back to Conti or Michelin next time.

--
Mike
"Rick Onanian" a écrit dans le message de news:

Opinions wanted on 700x23 tires. I've got Hutchinson Carbon Comps
that are a couple years old but only 150 miles, rather cracked and
rotted, and I've just found a cut in the tread that shows the belt.
When I checked their reviews on roadbikereview.com, a whole bunch
of people had the same experience. I guess these are race tires,
not training / everyday tires.

They came on the bike, and I like their ride, handling, and weight.

Any suggestions for a good ride, good handling, light weight tire
that takes 125 psi or more?

--
Rick Onanian