Old August 1st 03, 08:40 PM
Mike Kruger

Default Chicago Bike Parking

"Brian" wrote in message
om...
Hi,
I am looking for a garage in the downtown/loop area (Washington &
Franklin) that offers bike parking. I have tried the one near the
Sears Tower, but it is full. Please help, our office just moved to
this location and we have several bike commuters who have no where to
park.

Thanks for your help!

You might try the BikeChicago mailing list or the Chicago Critical Mess
mailing list.
Instructions are below

Join The List!
The Chicago Critical Mass listserv is a lively forum for discussing
biking-related issues and for getting the word out on all the activities CCM
riders are involved in. You can join by sending
e-mail to:

In the body of the letter type:
subscribe chi-crit-mass Your Name

The BikeChicago list has the same instructions (same listserv) but use
Bike-Chi

The CCM list is much livelier, and generates a large number of side
messages, so I don't personally subscribe to it. However, for this type of
question, it's your best shot at finding riders who work within a block or
two.