Old August 4th 03, 04:25 AM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

Default Special TdF Stage 20 US Postal Jerseys

Kevan Smith wrote in message ...
On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 01:07:32 GMT, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" from
Shaw Residential Internet wrote:

But Bruyneel wouldn't want a major talent like me on
the same team as that egotistcal(sp?) all talk and no
show Lance ....

Didn't he just win some crappy crit, though?

Well where was he in April when guys like me
were battling in out on the Murs of Flanders and
into the wind off the North Sea ? He was doing
easy build up miles in Texas and eating TexMex
at Chuy's!

Tell you what really ticks me off, last Thrusday I was
at the Sunglass Hut checking myself out in the
mirror wearing the Black Chrome O Matter Straight
Jacket titanium Iridium Oakleys, when I looked behind
me what did I see? That new damn poster advertising
the M frames with Lance in it, and it looks like he's
wearing a replica yellow jersey of all things, sorry
Lance you have to earn that one.

Guys like Koblet, Gaul, Maes, and Ocana earned it by
riding the tour themselves, not by having a U.S. money
bag team buy guys like Beltran, Heras, Rubiera and
Hincapie drag him over the Cols of the Pyrenees.