Old August 6th 03, 08:36 PM

Default Cyclists die

D.L. wrote:

Or, better yet, use www.tinyurl.com to shorten the URL for posting
so people's newsreaders such as slrn don't wrap around, making it
difficult to cut and paste into a browser:

http://tinyurl.com/j3wj

The only problem with that being that the tinyurl's expire, so any people
looking at archived posts with google won't be able to use them. Of course
you could post both. And some people might view the expiration as a benefit.

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
When they took the Fourth Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs.