Old October 13th 17, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Driver threatened to 'run cyclist over' in terrifying road rageassault caught on camera

I normally pootle along at a steady 15 -20mph, any speed above that just
feels too fast down country lanes. We get deer running across the roads
quite a lot so it would be insane to go any faster

You must have a slow old brain then, because I'm comfortable going 30
(downhill of course).

Good for you.
But that is no excuse to insult others. You must do that because you
have a bad opinion of yourself and can only cope by convincing yourself
that someone else must be worse than you.

He's talking out of his rectum anyway because if you're doing 30mph on a
bicycle going downhill there's no human alive that could avoid a deer
running into you. Deer just suddenly appear from the bushes at a
tremendous speed.

--
Bod