Old October 22nd 18, 03:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
news18

Default Reputable e-trike supplier around Sydney?

On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 22:17:39 +0000, Zebee Johnstone wrote:

Thank you for all the info.
At this point, for a first choice, I'll probably go the E-gomier choice
for a minimal first dip and once the purse string loosen look at
recumbents.

Depending on why you want a trike maybe a 3 wheeled cargo bike like
https://cargocycles.com.au/product/b...ic-cargo-bike/

I've always droolled from looking at that stuff. The commercial choices
are so many and varied now.

OTOH, there is always this;http://www.xyzcargo.com/

There are also downloadable plans for the their tadpole trike.
I've worked out how the steering for the cargo bike functions, now i'm
just trying to workout howe the tapole steers. Should examine those plans.