Old December 30th 18, 04:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Storing bottles

On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 09:52:10 +0700, John B. Slocomb
wrote:

I'm glad that I live in a developing country where one can still buy
funnels. You can even buy a funnel to fill small plastic bags :-)

I insisted on buying a seamless funnel. I thought the seams on the
funnels then in fashion would be hard to keep clean.

There was still a joint between the narrow part and the wide part the
last time I looked; it's been long enough that I don't remember
whether there was still a vertical seam in each piece.

I suspect that there are seamless plastic funnels available, and
plastics have improved since my first plastic dishpan blistered into
dirt-holding pockets. Perhaps I should look around if I go into
Meijer today.

#

Did go into Meijer; didn't think about funnels.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net