Old December 1st 07, 09:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Aeek

Default Critical Mass - Fundamentalist Plonkers?

On 1 Dec 2007 02:24:20 GMT, Zebee Johnstone wrote:

But then just watch cyclists who are angry if someone says they should
stop at red lights, or not ride on the footpath.

I think it's really funny how cycle activists pretend cyclists don't get
angry if they are held up. Of course they do. But as breaking the
law is easy and consequences are few they seldom get held up. SO they
can keep pretending.

Same as motorcycle activists really, doesn't help so gloss over it.

Then there are the illegalities we do lobby about - riding across
pedestrian crossings for cyclists, using cycle lanes/shoulder for
motorcyclists - both at an appropriately reduced speed and deferring
to other users.