Old September 6th 05, 03:20 AM
Rayc

Default looking for a "wrench force" supplier?

Mavic have supplied a black plastic circle thing-tool that has cutouts
for bladed spokes with their wheels. Is that the 'press tool' you are
thinking of? I'm sure Pete can get you one, or I can.

ray
ps. Shimano also have a mini spoke key/bladed spoke holder, short
stubby alu tool (for wh-505 wheels), wouldn't want to use it to replace
a whole side of spoke or complete wheel, but handy enough for a fix. In
fact I use mine as a replacement Marzoochi ETA lockout lever on my
forks.