Old January 24th 09, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 00:23:28 -0000, "pk" said
in :

Do you really think people have or take the time to read turgid reams of
guff like that?

Seems to me that attempts to render complex situations into
soundbytes don't actually illuminate the subject in any meaningful
way and tend to favour the zealots not those who would explore the
issue in depth, but then I grew up reading Tolkein so anything on
Usenet looks short to me.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
GPG sig #3FA3BCDE http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/pgp-public-key.txt