Old January 24th 09, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

Clive George wrote:
"Tony Dragon" wrote in message

I noticed he has not replied to me either, so I must draw my own
conclusions.

You can draw your own conclusions, but they may well be wrong. I'm probably
not alone in feeling that the actual reason is there's no point in him
replying to you - you're only here to cause trouble.

What a well considered answer.
If you had to drive to A&E to collect your daughter after she had been
hit by a pavement cyclist (who did not bother to stop), tell me what
would your opinion be about cycling on the footway?

--
Tony the Dragon