Old January 24th 09, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:15:59 -0000, "Clive George"
wrote:

"Tony Dragon" wrote in message

I noticed he has not replied to me either, so I must draw my own
conclusions.

You can draw your own conclusions, but they may well be wrong. I'm probably
not alone in feeling that the actual reason is there's no point in him
replying to you - you're only here to cause trouble.

Interesting - you disagree with someone and you're "only here to cause
trouble"

As I have pointed out before this is one of the most insular groups I
have come across on usenet.

Your attitude and Chapman's sums it up nicely.

People are just not welcome (by the clique) to have any discussion
which "goes against the grain" - of cyclists can do no ill - and in
fact: do no ill

Not only can you not argue a case - you are not willing to allow
others to do so.

Example 5 of action of psycholists

5) The word "troll" is in common usage in Usenet. However, the
psycholists have adopted it for their own use to apply to anyone who
disagrees with their ingrained and irrational views. This enables
them to say "ignore him - he is a troll" when faced with facts which
are too unpalatable for the psycholist to contemplate - never mind
discuss in a sensible fashion