Old January 25th 09, 01:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 23:17:48 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:59:37 +0000, Tony Dragon
said in
:

If you are correct, can you explain why none of my family have never had
a near miss with a car on the footway, but have had many with cyclists?

snip

Guy

Many thanks - in a nutshell you can't,

So in (another ) nutshell:

Whilst walking on the pavement you are more likely to be hit by
someone on a bike than you are to be hit by a motorist.

Is that fair Guy?

Do you not agree?

judith

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy