Old January 25th 09, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Hansen

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:59:37 +0000 someone who may be Tony Dragon
wrote this:-

If you are correct, can you explain why none of my family have never had
a near miss with a car on the footway, but have had many with cyclists?

If you are correct, can you explain why I have been struck (and
knocked down) twice by motor vehicles being driven on the pavement,
but I have never been struck by a bike being ridden on the pavement?

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh